This website (“Website”) has been operated by Panasonic Corporation or its agent. Your access and use this Website will be deemed as acceptance by you of the following terms and conditions. Please note that part of services provided on this Website may have their own terms and conditions. If you use such service, you will be required to agree to an additional terms and conditions for such service.
- Copyright in the Website and all material on it, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, software, music, audio video clips, and any other copyrighted material (collectively, "Content") belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities (collectively, "Author").
- Duplication, public transmission, distribution, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Content (collectively, “Use”) without the authorization of the Author is prohibited under Japanese copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws, except for printing or storage for personal Use, or other specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making Use of the Content. Please note that the Company may refuse to grant permission to Use the Content at its sole discretion.
- If you use the Content with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company, unless otherwise provided herein. You may not modify or remove of the copyright notice without prior permission by the Company.
2. Trademarks, etc.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website (collectively, “Trademarks”) belong to the Company or to other right holders. Use of Trademarks without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law and other laws, except for specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of Trademarks.
3. Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability
- CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF THE DOCUMENTS HEREIN OR YOUR ACCESSING, BROWSING IN AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- ; OR (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEBSITE.
- The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the Website, including its structure, terms and conditions, URL, and the Content and information therein without prior notice. The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the Website without prior notice.
4. Prohibited Acts
You will not do the following acts in using the Website
- Acts that give, or are likely to give, detreat or damage to the Company or third parties
- Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s products or services
- Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- Acts that hurt, or are likely to hurt, the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality
- Criminal acts or acts that may be led to , or are likely to be led to criminal acts
- Acts that violate, or are likely to violate, laws, statutes or ordinances
- Acts that cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings any partnership or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings that the Company recognizes, guarantees, supports or recommends the linked site
- Acts that hurt the appearance of this Website, such as frame link
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
5. Linking to the Website
When linking to the Website (including listing the URLs of the Website in a printed publication such as a magazine or a pamphlet), you are requested to comply with the following requirements.
- The Company may change, stop and delete its information and URL of the Website without prior notice. You are requested to maintain the URL or other information of this Website at your own risk. The company shall not be responsible for any loss, damages, or troubles incurred by the website linking to the Website, the manager or viewers of the Linking Website, or third party as a result of your linking to this Website ,
- When linking to the Website, you are requested to specify the name of the Company as an owner of the linked page.
- Linking to the Website is not permitted in any of the following cases:
- The website that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- The website that hurt, or are likely to hurt, the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality
- The website that Criminal acts or acts that may be led to , or are likely to be led to criminal acts
- The website that violate, or are likely to violate, laws, statutes or ordinances
- If it is appeared that your website breaches each provision above, or if the Company requests deletion of the links to the Website, you shall stop using and delete the link of the Website.
6. Operation environment
The Company recommends the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari in using the Website.
It may become unintended display depending on the settings of the terminal used by customers, some browsers, or applications.
7. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Any claims or disputes between you and the Company arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court of Japan.
8. How to use the website
- A magnifying glass can be moved by a mouse or track pad. There are spots that the magnifying glass reacts, and once you click the spots, it will open a detail page which talks about Panasonic technologies. The spots are everywhere in the world, so please find all the spots by moving around the magnifying glass. This content is controllable with a key board. With a key board, a button is highlighted with pressing a tab key and when you hit the Enter button, it works as a click. On the main view, the menu can be opened by highlighting the menu button and pressing the Enter button, and you can choose topic with Tab key. Once you press the Enter button on the topic, it will open a detail page.
- For mobile users, the magnifying glass can be moved by your finger. The illustration itself is moved by dragging, and once you tap a screen when magnifying glass is reacting, it will open a detail page.
- Once you click or tap a menu button on right top of the screen, it will open a menu and display all topics. If you click or tap the topic, it will open a detail page.
- You can turn on or off by clicking or tapping a button with a musical note icon, and share button allows you to share the page.